Press Releases – 2010
Please find below press releases on behalf of my clients. They are in PDF format and can be opened and printed as needed:
17 December: Mind how you go – Christmas warning from Warrington solicitors
- Mind how you go this Christmas – this is the advice from Gary Heaven, criminal partner at Warrington law firm Forshaw Davies Ridgway (FDR)… Read more.
6 December: Lottery wrangles prompt divorce warning for Warrington couples
- Warrington’s divorcing couples should ensure they get legal ‘clean break’ settlements to avoid later payouts … Read more.
26 November: New STEP Cheshire chapter launch
- A new Cheshire organisation for professionals involved in will-writing or estate planning has been launched… Read more.
25 October: Halton couples can wed with more confidence
- Halton couples can now tie the knot with more confidence after a new Supreme Court ruling on prenuptial agreements … Read more.
18 October: Launch of new WW1 novel at Chester Festival
- Award-winning writer Gladys Mary Coles is to launch her first novel Clay at the Chester Literature Festival at a special event on Wednesday 20th October … Read more.
7 October: Kingsley Players Go to War
- Kingsley Players journey back to the First World War for their autumn production – “Oh What a Lovely War” … Read more.
7 October: Ed Miliband explodes the myth of ‘common law’ rights
- A Frodsham law firm has issued a stark warning to unmarried couples following media revelations about Ed Miliband’s unorthodox lifestyle … Read more.
6 October: Speeding up Compensation Claims
- A new legal protocol to speed up compensation pay-outs for traffic accidents and personal injury claims has been hailed a success by Warrington law firm, Forshaws Davies Ridgway LLP … Read more.
29 September: Warrington Legal Eagle Flying High
- Warrington legal executive Emma Hicks is flying high after qualifying as one of only 11 legal executive advocates in the North West … Read more.
16 September: Warrington law firm helps families in crisis
- Warrington law firm Forshaws Davies Ridgway LLP can continue to help vulnerable families, thanks to a new legal aid contract … Read more.
9 September: Warrington law firm announces sponsorship deal for Lymm Rugby Club
- Cheshire law firm Forshaws Davies Ridgway LLP has scored a winner by announcing a new sponsorship deal for Lymm Rugby Club. … Read more.
8 September: New STEP Cheshire chapter launch
- A new Cheshire organisation is to be launched providing valuable accreditation for anyone involved in will-writing or estate planning … Read more.
13 August: New legal service for start-up businesses
- Cheshire’s start-up businesses can now take advantage of a new low cost legal service, launched by Frodsham solicitor Margaret Evans, from law firm Forshaws Davies Ridgway LLP (FDR) … Read more.
9 August: Warrington Solicitor Promoted to Partner
- Warrington solicitor Jennifer Roulston has been promoted to partner at legal practice Forshaws Davies Ridgway (FDR), after four years with the firm … Read more.
July: Book Launch – Can’t draw? Don’t bet on it. “Drawing Cartoons” by Colin Shelbourn
- Trade secrets of the UK’s top cartoonists are revealed in a fascinating new ‘how-to’ guide to cartooning – “Drawing Cartoons”, by Lake District cartoonist Colin Shelbourn … Read more.
15 July: Launch of Halton’s search for business and tourism stars
- Have you experienced great customer service at Halton’s tourist attractions or hotels? Or do you run a five star business or organisation? If so, now is the time to make your nominations for the 2011 Halton Business and Tourism Awards, organised for the third successive year by the Runcorn and Widnes Tourism Business Network and Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise … Read more.
June 17: New Manager for Halton Chamber
- Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise has a new manager at the helm – Paula Cain, a former Chief Executive of Knowsley Chamber … Read more.
May 28: Chris Bonington Inspires New Leadership Course
- Mountaineer Sir Chris Bonington is just one of the motivational speakers hoping to inspire Cheshire’s aspiring business leaders on a new course at Runcorn’s Heath Business Park … Read more.
May 7: Kingsley Players present “Communicating Doors”
- Kingsley Players are back with their popular dinner and theatre presentations and a production of Alan Ayckbourn’s comedy thriller, “Communicating Doors” … Read more.
May 4: Parliamentary candidates quizzed by Halton Chamber
- Runcorn town centre regeneration, the proposed Mersey Gateway bridge, youth unemployment, pensions and the economy were just a few of the topics discussed by Halton and Weaver Vale’s parliamentary candidates at Halton Chamber’s Business Election Special … Read more.
April 21: Halton Chamber 1st Tuesday Election Special
- Halton and Weaver Vale’ s business entrepreneurs will have a chance to question their parliamentary candidates at Halton Chamber’s 1st Tuesday Networking Election … Read more.
April 13: New members Monday
- Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise is hosting an informal introductory event, New Members Monday, on Monday 26th April… Read more.
April 1: Halton Chamber offers double networking opportunities in April
- Double networking opportunities are on offer to local businesses in April from Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise… Read more.
March 25: North West England links up via NEW website
- North West organisations, businesses and projects are to be linked together for the first time through a new, innovative regional website… Read more.
March 4, 2010: Halton Chamber to launch BizHalton – a FREE business website
- Halton businesses are to be promoted on a new business trading and information website – BizHalton… Read more.
March 1, 2010: Halton celebrates Business and Tourism stars
- Halton’s stars of business and tourism were celebrated at a glittering awards ceremony at the De Vere Daresbury Park Hotel… Read more.
February 10, 2010: Procurement top tips for Halton businesses
- A new procurement fact sheet, crammed with useful top tips and web links, is now available on the Halton Chamber of Commerce website… Read more.
January 21, 2010: Vote NOW for Halton’s Top Businesses
- Voting has now opened to select Halton’s top businesses – and we need you to decide who are the worthy winners… Read more.
January 13, 2010: New panto premiered by Kingsley Players
- Magic and witchcraft promise to keep audiences spellbound when Kingsley Players premiere a new pantomime at the end of January… Read more.
January 13, 2010:Chamber’s property business barometer rising
- Halton could be turning the corner on the worst recession for many years, according to Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise… Read more.
January 13, 2010: Invitation to Free Business Buddy Event
- Could your business benefit from some expert guidance to help you improve and expand?… Read more.
Launch of Regionplus
Photo: Mike Poloway
Photos from the launch of Halton Chamber Women in Business network.
Photos: Paul Kyte