Press Releases – 2009
Please find below press releases on behalf of my clients. They are in PDF format and can be opened and printed as needed:
December 7, 2009: Halton Chamber Women in Business event
- Business skills and fashion design come under the spotlight at the next lunchtime meeting of Halton Women in Business… Read more.
November 23, 2009: Second Halton Business Awards launched
- Who are Halton’s top business entrepreneurs? Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise has just launched the second annual Halton Business Awards… Read more.
November 13, 2009: Halton Chamber hosts second procurement event
- Halton Chamber of Commerce is hosting the second in a series of procurement events on Thursday 24 November… Read more.
November 13, 2009: Become a Business Buddy
- Business has just got friendlier with the launch of a free ‘Business Buddy’ mentoring scheme… Read more.
October 29, 2009: Top tips on public sector procurement from Halton Chamber
- Lucrative public sector contracts came under the spotlight at a special Halton Chamber breakfast meeting this week… Read more.
October 22, 2009: Pitch your business at Halton Chamber’s ‘First Tuesday’ Breakfast
- Pitch your business to a packed audience at Halton Chamber of Commerce’s popular monthly ‘First Tuesday’ breakfast network event… Read more.
September 24, 2009: New Public Sector Champion for Halton Business
- Halton businesses have a new champion to help them win valuable public sector contracts… Read more.
September 24, 2009: Get Healthy at Halton Chamber’s ‘First Tuesday’ Breakfast
- Get healthy at Halton Chamber of Commerce’s popular monthly ‘First Tuesday’ breakfast network event on Tuesday 6th October… Read more.
August 24, 2009: Race launched to find Halton’s top tourism workers
- Have you experienced great customer service at Halton’s tourist attractions or hotels?. Read more.
August 24, 2009: Double networking opportunities in September with Halton Chamber
- The popular First Tuesday breakfast club resumes on Tuesday 1st September at 7.45am in The Heath Business Park Restaurant, starting with a new healthy breakfast menu. Read more.
June 30, 2009: Frodsham solicitor leads national campaign to protect victims of animal attacks.
- Frodsham solicitor Stephen Lawson is leading a national campaign to protect the rights of people injured by farm animals. Read more.
June 26, 2009: Halton Chamber Launches special ‘Recruitment Month’
- Calling all businesses in Runcorn and Widnes. Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise has launched a special discounted recruitment drive for July to attract new members. Read more.
May 21, 2009: Exporting Explained at Halton Chamber’s ‘First Tuesday’ Breakfast
- Have you got a great product or service which you could sell abroad? Two exporting experts will be explaining how to expand into foreign markets at Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise’s popular ‘First Tuesday’ breakfast network event on Tuesday 2nd June. Read more.
21 May, 2009: Halton Chamber launches new Women in Business network
- Around 50 women from Halton and North Cheshire attended the launch event of Halton Chamber of Commerce’s new Women in Business network on Tuesday 19th May. Read more.
7 May, 2009: Halton Chamber announces launch of new Women in Business network
- Calling all business women in the Halton area. A new Women in Business network is being launched by Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise on Tuesday 19 May to cater for the region’s growing number of women entrepreneurs. Read more.
6 May, 2009: Mersey Gateway Crossing – under the spotlight at Halton Chamber
- Halton’s proposed new Mersey Gateway Crossing comes under the business spotlight at a special event on Tuesday 12 May, hosted by Halton Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise. Read more.
7 April, 2009: “Love Frodsham” Launch Ball
- “Love Frodsham”, a new promotional campaign, was launched in style with an inaugural ball at the town’s Forest Hills Hotel on Saturday, 4 April. Read more.
March, 2009: “Love Frodsham” Campaign Launched by Frodsham Businesses
- A new campaigning group “Love Frodsham” has been launched by the Cheshire market town’s business community. Read more.
Launch of Regionplus
Photo: Mike Poloway
Photos from the launch of Halton Chamber Women in Business network.
Photos: Paul Kyte