Press Releases – 2011
Please find below press releases on behalf of my clients, they are in PDF format and can opened and printed as needed:
9 November: Halton’s Business and Tourism Awards Launched
- The annual search for Halton’s stars of business and tourism was launched this week… Read more.
19 October: CSA got it Wrong – Single Mum Wins Maintenance Battle as Government plans law change
- A 40-year-old single mother has won a four year battle with the CSA (Child Support Agency) to claim maintenance arrears from her daughter’s father, who has been working abroad in Afghanistan… Read more.
17 October: New Conveyancing and Wills Service Launched in Frodsham
- A new conveyancing and will-writing service has been launched in Frodsham by Cheshire solicitors, Forshaws Davies Ridgway (FDR)… Read more.
11 October: Don’t let insurance companies take teenage drivers for a ride
- Parents of young drivers are being urged to double check their car insurance after a number of innocent youngsters have been brought to court for breaking the law… Read more.
7 October: New Early Start wills and probate service introduced in Stockton Heath
- A new Early Start Service has been launched by Stockton Heath solicitors Forshaws Davies Ridgway to help people who struggle to obtain legal advice during normal office hours… Read more.
26 September: Printel Plastered in Paris
- An advertising poster campaign, won by Widnes design firm Printel, will be plastered all over Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris train stations during a major automotive parts exhibition in the city during October… Read more.
19 September: Parklands pupils join revolutionary approach to school branding
- Pupil power rules OK at Chorley’s Parklands High School. Students are the stars of a new promotional DVD… Read more.
19 September: Kingsley Players are Entertaining Angels
- Kingsley Players are back on stage again in October (19-21) with a performance of Richard Everett’s poignant play, Entertaining Angels… Read more.
31 August: Warning over new rules on divorce payouts from Warrington family solicitor
- Anyone assuming they will automatically get a half share of the family assets on divorce will need to think again after a new High Court ruling, a Warrington solicitor has warned… Read more.
26 August: Family breakdown mediation service launched by Warrington Solicitors
- A mediation service has been launched by Warrington solicitors Forshaws Davies Ridgway (FDR) to help separating and divorcing couples… Read more.
29 July: Runcorn Entrepreneur Sparks Heating Revolution
- A Runcorn entrepreneur is sparking a revolution in the heating world with the launch of her new company, Logical Heating… Read more.
21 July: Dee Banks pupils join revolutionary approach to school prospectus design
- Pupils and teachers from Dee Banks Special School in Chester have got hands-on to design their new school prospectus, with the help of a unique Graphics Academy, developed by Widnes design firm, Printel… Read more.
30 June: Widnes Design Firm Launches New Graphics Academy for Schools
- Pupil power rules OK at a new Graphics Academy launched by Widnes creative media firm, Printel Design – Halton Chamber’s Business of the Year 2011… Read more.
12 May: Halton Chamber Networker of the Year
- Solicitor Margaret Evans has been voted Halton Chamber of Commerce Networker of the Year… Read more.
18 April: Kingsley Players present “It Runs in the Family”
- Kingsley Players are back with their popular dinner and theatre presentations and a production of Ray Cooney’s hilarious farce,”It Runs in the Family’…. Read more.
18 April: Frodsham’s divorcing families urged to mediate, not litigate
- Keep talking – this is the message to separating or divorcing Frodsham parents from local law firm Forshaws Davies Ridgway (FDR), following the biggest shake-up of family law for many years… Read more.
7 April: Frodsham solicitor calls for CSA fair deal for parents
- Frodsham solicitor Stephen Lawson, a child support specialist, is leading a national fight from the legal profession to win a fair deal for parents… Read more.
15 February: Franchising – beat the recession blues
- Franchising could help beat the recession blues – this is the message from Warrington solicitor Margaret Evans…. Read more.
7 February: Single mum wins 17 year child maintenance battle
- A single mum from Runcorn is celebrating after winning a 17 year battle with the Child Support Agency (CSA) over maintenance payments for her son…. Read more.
4 February: Vulnerable families put at risk by legal aid changes
- Hundreds of vulnerable couples, who are suffering family break up or divorce, will lose financial support under the Government’s new legal aid proposals, warns a Warrington solicitor… Read more.
Launch of Halton Business and Tourism Awards.
Dee Banks pupils join revolutionary approach to school prospectus design .
Printel Plastered in Paris
Kinglsey Players perform Entertaining Angels.
Printel designers guide staff and pupils from St John Fisher School as they design their new school prospectus.
Scene from ‘It runs in the Family’
Lisa Fitzgerald wins 17 year child maintenance battle